Newton's Amenities

Cottonwood Books cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 19:12:12 EST 2005

First off, sorry everyone!  I thought I hit the stop button in time to prevent my earlier message from going out to everyone.  I've not seen a different jacket on the later binding, but according to the guide it was available in the #8 binding for a year (I think, don't have guide w/ me right now).  I figured the DJ was basically the same as was avail. before.  While we're on it, does anyone have a copy with a catalog in the back?  I'm trying to figure out if there is some kind of priority, since they are all marked FMLE.

Thanks,
Benjamin L. Clark