ebay warning

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Wed Mar 2 10:38:43 EST 2005

This is very true.  I have seen more and more sellers not leave positive feedback for the buyer until the buyer has left positive feedback for them; the idea being they can slam the buyer in response to an "unjustified" (actually, any) negative.

This is exactly what happened to DCHOCK7.  The seller was unable to leave + feedback to a buyer of a high priced item.  But they were able to post - feedback within 10 hours of the buyer's post.