ebay warning

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Tue Mar 1 21:28:51 EST 2005

Just about every collector's group online thinks about a black list,
periodically, but the fact is it leaves the group or individuals open to an
easy lawsuit.

-Michael

At 07:01 PM 3/1/2005, you wrote:
>This is a thought on Pet's warning-
>Why not compile a list of "bad boys of ebay" on dogeared? I am sure we
>all have one we can submit.
>
>SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
>FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
>LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
>EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569

   Books & materials subject to prior sale, order by e-mail or telephone.
   Prices are net USD, payment by PayPal to archetype at 20ants.com,
   or international money order/check with order. Indiana pays 6% tax.
   Institutions invoiced. Books returnable in 10 days: contact us first.
   Domestic S&H: $3.50 1st book, $1.00 per additional book by USPS
   at Media rate. International, Priority Mail, or other carrier by quotation.
   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)