ebay warning

HTatML at aol.com HTatML at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 21:13:00 EST 2005

You can redress any problems that you have with a seller on ebay providing
you pay with a credit card or through Paypal. Through the Resolutions Center you
can explain what happened and if Paypal thinks you are correct your money
will be refunded. Besides seller does not want to lose his status on Paypal. As
for a credit card  if you haven't signed anything then the issuing bank of the
card  will refund you completely.
Recently I bought MY LIFE by Clinton which was apparently signed by him.
Signature turned out to be a forgery. So I wrote seller saying I wanted to return
book. I emailed twice with no reply. I then went to the Resolutions Center on
Paypal and got refunded within fifteen minutes!! Ironically enough I have
asked seller twice where to return book (I threw box with address away) but again
he has not replied after two emails. I left no comment about the seller.

If you pay with a money order or check then I'm afraid there is nothing you
can do.

Henry at Books etc

Books etc
PMB 395,