ebay warning

DCHOCK7 at aol.com DCHOCK7 at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 14:31:56 EST 2005

This is a warning not to buy from ebay seller midgetoys. I spent over $180 on a Modern Library Wilde- Poems in DJ. The lot was incorrectly described- both flaps of the jacket were separated, which was not noted in the description. When I pointed this out the seller got very upset and emailed me "I don't give a crap about the dust jacket." I would have sent it back, but I don't trust him to return the money. Be forewarned; don't make the same mistake I did.

Pete