the whole enchilada

Toby G Levy tobylevy at juno.com
Mon Jun 27 23:51:46 EDT 2005

Back around 1976, a couple of years before I started collecting Modern
Library books, I used to shop at a used book store on Hertel Ave in
Buffalo.  It was on the second floor and as soon as you walked in you
could not help but see a large sign stating "Complete Modern Library for
sale."  In 1978 I moved away from Buffalo and the following year I
started collecting. A few years after that I returned to Buffalo to visit
friends and went to the bookstore. The sign was down and none of the
clerks remembered anything about it.

Toby