ModLib: Collected Works of Carroll

Clare Imholtz muldoone99 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 11:40:05 EDT 2005

Oh!  Yes, it says 245 titles (that would be the 215
Regular plus the 30 Giant that are listed). So I guess
the dj at least is first state.

I am still wondering about the Kent end sheets that
this copy doesn't have.  Did he do end sheets for the
ML's generally, or were they title-specific? (Maybe
this information is on Dogeared and I just haven't
located it yet.)

Thanks to John, Scot, and all.

clare