A Scarey Thought

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Wed Jun 22 11:36:38 EDT 2005

 Reading postings here regarding DJ's matching binding types etc....Dent put any DJ they had in stock on any book as  long as  the title was the same....even sets!  One must ask,was this not done as well at Random House,to save a few bucks and perhaps time?  I doubt that Cerf had in mind the idea of ML collectors years later trying to figure out DJ problems.
I think we should all keep in mind  that this was a cheap reprint series and costs were cut whereever.....Joe Hill