A Few MODLIB Reminders

J B Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Sun Jun 19 08:41:07 EDT 2005

Hi Modlib,

This is your MODLIB admin.

A few reminders about MODLIB:

1) You signed up to MODLIB with a specific email address.  You
may only post to the list from that exact address.  This stops spam
postings to MODLIB.  If you post from a different email address,
your message will be rejected and bounced to me.  When I am away,
as I will be the next week, I may be unable to forward legitimate
postings, so please try and post to MODLIB from the appropriate
email address.

2) MODLIB does not forward attached files.  This stops the possibility
of virus-laden files being forwarded to MODLIB.

3) MODLIB does not forward very long postings.  This stops messages
sent to the list in HTML that are converted to text (and would thus
be yards of HTML jibberish).  Sometimes people include long previous
postings in their postings to MODLIB that exceed the character limit.
Please try and trim back your postings to include only relevant parts
of previous postings.

John K.