listserv down?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Jun 18 15:31:35 EDT 2005

[Sent both by private e-mail and through the ListServ as a test]

On Jun 18, 2005, at 12:21 PM, Bill DiBenedetto wrote:

> well -- there were a couple of strange emails that came through,
> and then
> nothing on the listserv for the past few days. is there something
> going on?

Bill,

What strange e-mails do you mean?

By the way, thanks to John Wolansky and his brand new digital camera
(the man is an animal - an ANIMAL!!!), we have a batch of new earlier
DJs in the database, as well as a brief article on British MLs of he
1930's. Check 'em out:

http://www.dogeared.com/General/changeLog.html