UCE Complaint (Re: Info on British MLs sought)

ed main at barnabyrudge.com
Wed Jun 15 12:53:58 EDT 2005

You have sent the attached unsolicited e-mail to my
e-mail account.

I do not wish to receive such messages in the future.
Please remove my name from your lists immediately.

On Jun 15, 2005, at 9:16 AM, Scot Kamins wrote:
> John Wolansky has sent me some lovely scans and some info on his
> British mid-30's ML edition of Humphry Clinker. I using the scans
> and info to put together a new article for Dogeared. If you have
> any info on this ML scarcities, please send it along to me
> (kamins at dogeared.com).

Well, THAT was a mess!  Let me try again:

I'm seeking info on the British ML printings of the 1930's. Please
send it along.

There - that's a bit clearer

- Scot Kamins
  (" Write much?")