Regular Mod Lib lists

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Fri Jun 10 17:27:58 EDT 2005

You're correct -- all new ML titles published between fall
1967 and 1970 with lists at the end of the volume used the
spring 1967 list.  I wasn't thinking of the broader picture
when I fired off my posting to the list earlier today.  I
think I've seen some reprinted titles with 1968 lists,
however, which -- if I'm correct about this -- is something of
a puzzle.  This may reflect the fact that Random House just
wasn't paying much attention to the ML by the late 1960s and
couldn't be bothered to update the lists.

Barry