Guide Question -> Now 90.3 (Four Cont. French Plays) FOR GORDON AND JB

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Fri Jun 10 15:38:43 EDT 2005

Thanks to everyone for weighing in on this.  My copy is at home and it may also indicate spring 1967 (rather than fall like I said earlier); I had written it into memory last night but by this morning some of the data may have become corrupt.

I will check tonight, and also look at the color of the printing, so hold off on that spring to fall list change!

thanks again,
ron