Guide Question -> Now 90.3 (Four Cont. French Plays) FOR GORDON AND JB

John jwol at fast.net
Fri Jun 10 15:21:27 EDT 2005

I have a stated first and a later printing.  Both copies have a spring
1967 list at the end of the book.  Both books are 13 with an n jacket.
One other observed difference, unless I am colorblind (and I am, a bit)
is the first is in a blue cover with gold printing on the spine, while
the other is in a much darker blue with silver printing on the spine.
Both copies have $2.45 initial prices on the dj and both books have
Fajita eps.  Although the non first is ever so slightly thicker, the
pages remain white.

So, we have subsequent printings with both Spring and Fall 1967 lists.

John Wolanksy