Guide Question -> Now 90.3 (Four Cont. French Plays)

J B Krygier jbkrygier at owu.edu
Fri Jun 10 14:25:18 EDT 2005

On Jun 10, 2005, at 1:53 PM, Ed Postal wrote:

> I listed it as a 1968 printing only because it did not state FMLE. In
> checking further it does not list Rector Of Justin, Quiet American,
> Repreive, but list all the other 1967 books and is a 13/o binding/dj.

I have a copy of this non-FMLE edition.  The catalog is
correct for the first, though.  I guess RH took off the
FMLE statement, but did not change the catalog.

My copy has blank endpapers, and the coarse, low-grade
paper (now yellow and brittle) common to post 1970
printings.  Unfortunately, it is price-clipped, so can't
know for sure (unless someone knows if that crappy paper
was used pre-1970).

john k.