Guide Question -> Now 90.3 (Four Cont. French Plays)

HTatML at aol.com HTatML at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 11:47:59 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/10/05 5:53:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
modlib at alltel.net writes:
In this case, we need to add an indicator to the guide for 90.3.  For some
time, I have been wondering if either the FMLEd indicator was incorrect or there
was at least a second printing for this title.

I have a copy, but it does not state First Edition.  The binding/dj is 13/n.
The book list inside is for Fall 1967.  dbapaper (Amy, correct?) recently
listed a copy on eBay (8310411355) and indicates "First Modern Library Edition,
September 1967".  So there was more than one printing.  Ed at Barnaby Rudge
claims to have a copy that indicates a 1968 printing.  Ed, can you confirm that?

ABE has 16 of these available with dj; 3 claim first edition stated.  I
propose adding an "F" under the H_C column.  Henry, does this sound appropriate?

ron
I think Amy has answered your question.

Henry at Books etc

Books etc