Guide Question -> Now 90.3 (Four Cont. French Plays)

dbapaper at ix.netcom.com dbapaper at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 10 11:24:51 EDT 2005

Hello all.

      In response to Ron's query, I can confirm that the copy of Four Contemporary French Plays that I have up for sale on ebay does state "First Modern Library Edition, September 1967" on the Copyright Page. I'm not sure about the source of Ron's confusion, however. My copy of The Guide on page 56 notes "FMLEd" under the the column headed "ID__1ST" and correctly indicates the 1967 date for the first issue.

Amy Comeau