Complete Flex Series

Toby G Levy tobylevy at juno.com
Thu Jun 9 18:14:47 EDT 2005

I am only collecting titles (I don't worry about bindings, editions or
djs), and until just recently, I only bought those I found in visits to
bookstores, so it has taken years. I started in 1978 when a friend told
me that my handful of Modern Library books would look cool together on my
bookshelves. So I only have about 30 flex with dust jackets.  A couple of
tattered dust jackets disintegrated years ago.

Toby