Complete Series!

Toby G Levy tobylevy at juno.com
Thu Jun 9 13:33:15 EDT 2005

I believe I am missing only five flex titles from my collection:

Mencken   Selected Prejudices           107.2 1930
Schntzler Reigen and Other Plays        032.2 1933
Crane     Maggie & other stories        102.2 1933
Gautier   M d M & 1 of Clptra Nt        053.2 1936
Graves    I Claudius                            020.2 1937

plus I have read them all through the 1928 releases and and am about
three quarters of the way through 1929.

But I still have about 88 more hardcover regular MLs 1939-1970 that I
need.

Toby