Complete Series!

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Thu Jun 9 09:29:25 EDT 2005

I think this would be interesting to know as well.  Perhaps a better way to put it is who has completed (or nearly so) -their- collection.

Scot suggests a few of many possible ways to collect:

- Every title with or without a dust jacket
- By the numbers
- By the year
- Just giants
- Just Buckrams
- By a binding
- By dust jacket type
- Only first printings with matching dust jackets

Anybody there, or close?

ron