Complete Series!

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 8 17:55:47 EDT 2005

congrats john -- your message actually got me wondering how many modlibbers,
if any, out there have the complete ML collection, and who has the most
first editions, most editions with intact or mostly intact DJs, most
slipcased illustrated editions, etc.   just wondering out loud, i mean
electronically.

bill
206-491-0296 (wk)
206-963-0499 (personal)