SCOTT, ADDITIONAL PRICES FOR PAGE 157 OF THE GUIDE ...

sandjtilley at comcast.net sandjtilley at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 20:41:06 EDT 2005

Scot: It would seem that the Dogeared page could do a real service in helping to answer some of the questions related to the really difficult indica of firsts on some of the issues that can only be identified by the pages in the back of the book (dating key) and the back of the dust jacket. For example, the Toledano guide is not clear in listing the jacket ie. Gh along side of an issue.Some of these books are really difficult to determine if they are firsts and then one must determine if the jacket is a first state. Even some stated firsts leave me questioning if the dust jacket is a first or not, for example, Parodies G-93. What is the correct dust jacket for a first? Could not Dogeared show this for us? While the dating key is useful for the book, there is no easy way on some of these issues to really nail down the first jacket. Can Dogeared help here? Dogeared has done so much to advance the knowlege in this hobby, and it is highly appreciated.