SCOTT, ADDITIONAL PRICES FOR PAGE 157 OF THE GUIDE ...

John jwol at fast.net
Sun Jul 31 17:52:02 EDT 2005

Scott,

I was reminded of an advertising poster I have.  Dated fall 1974/winter
1975, it measures 10.5" X 14", is printed on stiff paper, and printed on
both sides.  If shows regular ML's priced at $3.95 and giants at $5.95.

I can confirm the existence of the $3.95, having a copy of 234.1 Selected
Writings of Thomas Jefferson, but do not have any Giants with a price of
$5.95.

I wonder if anyone has a pre-1977 giant with the $5.95 price?

Neither of these prices are reflected in the guide.

John