Scot: Missing Information

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Jul 31 12:56:50 EDT 2005

On Jul 31, 2005, at 9:29 AM, GORDON NEAVILL wrote:

> Pickwick was one of the first five Illustrated ML titles
> published in 1943.  Earlier printings were in slipcases, and
> there's at least one later printing in the acetate jacket.

Speaking of the illustrateds, I just added another brochure sent by
John Wolansky. This one is for Spring/Summer 1943. It shows the price
of Giants to be $1.45, and makes no mention of the illustrateds. (But
the Fall 1943 and Spring 1944 brochures do promote the illustrateds.)

http://www.dogeared.com/General/brochures.html

Join Dogeared for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!
http://babyurl.com/85Q8Es