Scot: Missing Information

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Jul 31 12:32:15 EDT 2005

On Jul 31, 2005, at 8:59 AM, <modlib at alltel.net> wrote:

>> I'm reading Pickwick (ML illustrated edition).
>>

> All of ListServ is wondering: Boxed or Acetate?

Boxed - although I have both (he said, humbly).

Very funny book, but oddly assembled in that an incident happens and
then action rapidly progresses to the next action without stuff
getting tied together very well, or without the characters reacting
as you might expect them to. But someone else recently pointed out
that Pickwick was Dickens's first novel (written at age 25), so I
expect allowances need to be made...

> ron

Join Dogeared for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!
http://babyurl.com/85Q8Es