UCE Complaint

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Jul 30 20:42:40 EDT 2005

On Jul 30, 2005, at 5:02 PM, Sally Springett wrote:

> Reply. I got six of those things. It was beginning to annoy.

Oh, I know!!! Everybody got a half-dozen. Maddening. I contacted Ed;
he wrote back to say he'd fix it.

On another matter, at the suggestion of Ron Holl I'm reading Pickwick
(ML illustrated edition). How I missed reading it until now, I don't
know. Very funny stuff. In turn, Ron has picked up Zuleika which I
finished earlier this week. Hope he enjoys it as much as I did.