SOME UPDATES TO YOUR GUIDE CORRECTIONS

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Jul 30 14:43:54 EDT 2005

John,

Thanks much for these updates.
> I am reasonably certain the First Printing dj total for The Plague,
> 109.2 is
> 405 and not 403.

I'll need some confirmation here. Does anyone have a First of The
Plague with 403 titles?

On another issue, I've had few contributions to the Catalog Images
project - except for bunch from the OP (John Wolansky) and Amy
Comeau) I've had none!!! I KNOW there are more out there! Later today
I'll post what I have so everyone can look to see what they can
contribute.

Join Dogeared for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!
http://babyurl.com/85Q8Es