UCE Complaint (RE: Reversed title on spine)

ed main at barnabyrudge.com
Sat Jul 30 08:33:30 EDT 2005

You have sent the attached unsolicited e-mail to my
e-mail account.

I do not wish to receive such messages in the future.
Please remove my name from your lists immediately.

books are chewed and tooth-marked. It is an easy guide to which
training books actually work!</div>
<P style="MARGIN: 0px">Neal<BR><A
href="mailto:ReadingStore at TheBookScene.com">ReadingStore at TheBookScene.com</A></P><BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; MARGIN-LEFT: 8px; BORDER-LEFT:
blue 2px solid"><BR>-------- Original Message --------<BR>Subject: Re:
Reversed title on spine<BR>From: Scot Kamins
&lt;kamins at dogeared.com&gt;<BR>Date: Fri, July 29, 2005 7:05 pm<BR>To:
modlib at algol.owu.edu<BR><BR>On Jul 29, 2005, at 3:37 PM,
&lt;modlib at alltel.net&gt; wrote:<BR><BR>&gt;
Scot,<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; (I say "oddly" because it's a common
title,<BR>&gt;&gt; and my database says I have
it.)<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Maybe Charlie the Lab checked it out
of your library and is reading &nbsp;<BR>&gt; it?<BR>&gt;<BR>This is
possible. He is a remarkably slow reader though (he moves his
&nbsp;<BR>lips when he reads), and I'm afraid I won't see it for a
while. I &nbsp;<BR>hate when he borrows my books - talk about dogeared
pages - he chews &nbsp;<BR>the corners off. </BLOCKQUOTE>