Reversed title on spine

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Jul 29 16:24:54 EDT 2005

John,

Oddly enough I don't have a copy of that title in my lirary. (I say
"oddly" because it's a common title, and my database says I have it.)
But looking at the rest of my library I can find no spine with the
text thus reversed.

(You wouldn't be spoofing us on this one would you? See The Great
April Fools Spoof at:
http://www.engl.niu.edu/jireland/reformation.jpg )

On Jul 29, 2005, at 12:10 PM, John Ireland wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been on this list for six months or so, and enjoy all the posts
> and discussions which have been very helpful.  I have only a meager
> five
> hundred or so ml's compared to 800 or more, but wanted to know
> something
> about this copy I have of "Reformation Plays".  As it sits on the
> shelf,
> it looks so odd, because it is the only ml book with the title
> reversed
> the other way.  Here is a scan:
>
> http://www.engl.niu.edu/jireland/reformation.jpg
>
> Does anyone else have this dustjacket?  Were they all like this?  Is
> this peculiar to this issue?  At the top of the reverse side of the
> dj,
> it only says, "Which of these outstanding books do you want?" with no
> number.  Does that make this book worth more or worth less?  Can
> anyone
> shed any light on this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Ireland
> Northern Illinois University

Join Dogeared for access to thousands of ML images and tons of
members-only info!
http://babyurl.com/85Q8Es