...a book jacket question.

modlib at alltel.net modlib at alltel.net
Tue Jul 26 21:27:05 EDT 2005

I have always considered the guide DJ dates as relevent mostly to new issues; i.e. that is when the style was introduced and first used on new titles, while the others migrated over time.  I have quite a few type 'i' DJs from the early 60's.  My latest is a 102.3 which has a type 'i' jacket with a Fall 1964 book list.  (The book itself dates to Spring 1965.)

ron