Book Scans are Getting Expensive

Pecksgrove at aol.com Pecksgrove at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 19:23:50 EDT 2005

Your kidding rite.  short sited should be spelled short sighted, don't  you
think.  Short sighted indicates one cannot see beyond their nose, which  I
would normally attribute to one who thinks they should do nothing for  nothing.
Since the blessings of the Lord generally come to us from each  other, wouldn't
it be prudent to give each other a break.  I mean if you  want to sell the
book the scan is part of the advertising/marketing  strategy.  Wait, let us stop
buying books and collect scans only.