The Wandering Jew dust jacket

GORDON NEAVILL aa3401 at wayne.edu
Mon Jul 11 22:36:49 EDT 2005

There were a couple of seasons when the total number of titles
in the ML declined, and several occasions when the number
stayed the same through two or more seasons. To date a ML list
or jacket with certainty, you have to check the titles, not
just the number.  See the ML dating key posted in Dogeared.