Book titles different from DJ titles

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 12:58:30 EDT 2005

 i found one -- my 283 has "selected stories of Franz Kafka" on the DJ;  the
cover and title page has 'selected short stories of Franz Kafka."
Interestingly, or perhaps not given he recent feistiness level, the DJ's
inside flap has the title "selected short stories of Franz Kafka."

bill
206-491-0296 (wk)
206-963-0499 (personal)