Book titles different from DJ titles

Scot Kamins Kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Jul 10 19:42:47 EDT 2005

On Jul 10, 2005, at 10:31 PM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> Look,the Toledano guide lists all Modern Library titles....what
> more do you need? If one is to cheap to purchase the guide,they
> can't be much of a fan of the series. The Quakers had the right
> idea,keep it simple.

I seem to be making my point poorly. The Toledano Guide lists all the
books by title from the book's title page. But many dust jackets have
titles that are different from what appears on the book. So when you
go hunting with your trusty Tole Guide in hand, you might not see a
book you actually need. The list that I want to add amplifies the
Guide's listings.

Join Dogeared!
http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html