Book titles different from DJ titles

Scot Kamins Kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Jul 10 14:55:20 EDT 2005

Folks,

The other day John Wolansky (who has been supplying Dogeared with
tons of missing DJs of late - thanks John!!!) and I were e-discussing
DJs with titles different from the titles that appear on the book.
Titles like this include Thompson 38.1 (Complete Poems and then
Complete Poetry Of on Complete Poetical Works), Plato 181.1
(Philosophy Of on Works Of), and of course the notorious American
Poetry 1671-1928 101.2.

I thought it would be interesting to compile a list of these for
Dogeared. What other titles are like this? What is the book's
title,and what is the title on the dust jacket?

Thanks for playing,