A question WHOOPS!

John jwol at fast.net
Sat Jul 9 16:33:22 EDT 2005

I saw this jacket at a dealer in NY a few years ago.  Checking to determine
the edition, I noticed it was not a ML book and had a different name than
the jacket.  I passed and when I returned to the dealer the next year, I
mentioned he had a mismatched book and jacket.  He looked and agreed.  He
may have separated the two (WHOOPS!).

I did not notice the size was 1/4" larger and did not put 2 and 2 together,
or I might have bought it as a curio.

John