A question

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Jul 9 16:31:30 EDT 2005

On Jul 9, 2005, at 1:15 PM, GORDON NEAVILL wrote:

> Since this was sold by RH in a MLG jacket, I'd count it as a
> ML rarity -- or at least a ML curiosity -- and not something
> concocted by an unscrupulous bookseller.  It's similar to late
> printings of Illustrated ML titles that were sold in regular
> ML bindings with the regular series.

I am outraged - OUTRAGED - by this line of thinking!

(OK, I'm a bit bored at the moment, and have little else to occupy my
mind. But seriously folks...)

Since the book doesn't carry the ML imprint anywhere in it (or so I
am led to believe without having a copy here in front of me), I don't
see how we can call it an ML rarity.  It's a weird RH sales
technique, but part of a serious ML collection? I think not.

I suppose I'd sheathe my sword if we called it an ML curiosity and
let it go at that, but no RIGHT-THINKING collector...

Join Dogeared!
http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html