A question

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sat Jul 9 15:24:53 EDT 2005

I have a copy of the same title,this was married by Random House,not some book dealer. It would not be a ML book. The only satisfaction that you may have is,the volume is better bound then the ML edition and that it did cost more as a new book...I doubt that the seller knew what it is he sold you....Sorry,Joe Hill