Any good bookstores that carry modern library?

Jessica Greene jgreene at exponent.com
Mon Jan 31 19:01:42 EST 2005

In Berkeley, definitely Moes and Cartesian and Shakespeare and Co all at
Dwight and Telegraph, Black Oak on Shattuck, half-price books on Solano and
in Oakland (the name will come to me Sweetwater Books maybe?) on the corner
of Telegraph and 17th across from the lovely and very distressed Fox
theatre.