Any good bookstores that carry modern library?

Caroline Sloan caro at DNAI.com
Mon Jan 31 18:56:19 EST 2005

In Santa Fe, don't miss Nicholas Potter Books, on Palace right off the
Plaza. It's all rare and oop, at very good prices, and Nick is just a really
good guy, with excellent taste. I can't swear to his ML stock, but worth
hitting regardless. For new books in SF, Collected Works on San Francisco
Street. Good people.

And in San Francisco, absolutely do mot miss Henry's. Mecca for ML.

CS