Any good bookstores that carry modern library?

Allbooks at aol.com Allbooks at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 14:23:34 EST 2005

In a message dated 1/29/2005 8:37:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
foward from list owner (large HTML attachment removed) - jk

Forwarded From: owner-modlib at algol.owu.edu

> Subject: Any good bookstores that carry modern library?
> Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:47:21 -0500
> From: "Morris, Terry" <Terrence.Morris at gisinfosystems.com>
> To: <modlib at algol.owu.edu>

> I have some upcoming travel and I was wondering if anyone could
> recommend some bookstores where I could find some good ML's?
>

> Where I'm going:
>

> In California
>
> San Francisco
>
> Los Angeles
>
> That rather large swath of land between those two cities,
specifically
> the coast line
>
> In New Mexico
>
> Santa Fe
>
> Albuquerque
>
> Taos
>

> I have not spent a lot of time in the west but will in the
future.  So
> any suggestions either in these areas or general info about
stores out
> west would be great.
>

> Thanks
>

> Terry
>

> Terry Morris, M.L.S.
> Polaris Account Manager Western Region
> GIS Information Systems
> 800-272-3414 ext. 8319
> Cell 315-569-2396
>
> "We are in the business of helping public libraries serve
their patrons"
Sam Gottlieb of Camelback Books is in Scottsdale, Arizona.  By appointment
only.

And for those folks in Maryland/DC, there is of course your humble servant
with a few hundred ML books.

Donald D. Ramsey
All Books Considered (301) 929-0036
10408 Montgomery Ave., Kensington MD 20895
http://www.allbooksconsidered.com/

Washington Antiquarian Booksellers Association
Search at http://www.WABAbooks.com