Any good bookstores that carry modern library?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Jan 29 12:22:18 EST 2005

At 11:57 AM -0500 1/29/05, HTatML at aol.com wrote:
>I have lots of ML in stock, but anyway would like to meet you.
>Call me at number below when you are in San Francisco. All the best.

>Henry at Books etc

I can testify to the accuracy of Henry's book grading and to the
fairness of his prices. (It was he who got me started in the hobby.)
I strongly recommend you check out his stock.

--
  Scot Kamins, FCB-0

Have you joined Dogeared yet?  Gain access to over 1600 dust jacket
images and information about over 800 book titles & more than 400
authors, plus methods you won't find anywhere else for identifying ML
first editions. Check out
http://www.dogeared.com/General/howToSubscribe.html and kick in your
fair share.