Fwd: Any good bookstores that carry modern library?

Peter C. Patton pcpatton at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 09:58:26 EST 2005

Report from Minneapolis/St Paul
Barnes and Noble stores around here make a modest attempt to stock ML
titles and  Borders does an even poorer job.  The last time I went to my
neighborhood BN I bought every ML title in the store without filling my
basket. I have about 700 ML titles (I have been collecting since 1948)
but I am a bit weak on those issued since 1992 so I cruise through ever
bookstore I enter looking for recent titles.
Pete Patton
pcpatton at comcast.net