Wuthering Heights 400 p. with Macaulay introduction?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Jan 23 18:09:24 EST 2005

At 6:03 PM -0500 1/23/05, Pecksgrove at aol.com wrote:
The version of Wuthering Heights in my ML collection indicates it is
published in 1950, with an introduction by Royal A Gettman.  It has
pages that list to 400.  The book is a Toledano type 8 with the Kent
endpapers and a back dj of type i, again from Toledano, with a
picture of the front of a large house on the left and a smaller house
at the end of a lane.  The title and author are in a wood type frame
covering the top third, and has an appearance of a page with the
turn.  The picture has the name Caldona, I think, on the lower left
with the ML Torchbearer in a box in the same corner as the artists
sig.  The book has a price of  a buck sixty five and lists 379 titles
inside the jacket.

This dust jacket can be seen on Dogeared and is dated 1950 at:
http://www.dogeared.com/authors/bAuthors/bronteEJackets.html

--
      `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
       (@@)