Wuthering Heights 400 p. with Macaulay introduction?

Pecksgrove at aol.com Pecksgrove at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 17:57:05 EST 2005

The version of Wuthering Heights in my ML collection indicates it is
published in 1950, with an introduction by Royal A Gettman.  It has pages that list to
400.  The book is a Toledano type 8 with the Kent endpapers and a back dj of
type i, again from Toledano, with a picture of the front of a large house on
the left and a smaller house at the end of a lane.  The title and author are in
a wood type frame covering the top third, and has an appearance of a page
with the turn.  The picture has the name Caldona, I think, on the lower left with
the ML Torchbearer in a box in the same corner as the artists sig.  The book
has a price of  a buck sixty five and lists 379 titles inside the jacket.