OCLC Top 1000 Books in Libraries

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Sat Jan 22 22:01:56 EST 2005

The astounding part is #18 Garfield at Large, sandwiched between Tom Sawyer
and Macbeth. We should see an ML edition of this, I should think.

-Michael

At 01:59 PM 1/22/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Modlib,
>
>OCLC (a major library cataloging service) has listed the top 1000
>books, based on how many of their libraries own the titles.
>
>Quite a few ML titles are near the top of the list:
>
>http://www.oclc.org/research/top1000/complete.htm
>

>John K.
>

>--
>j   b   k r y g i e r
>
>a s s o c i a t e   p r o f e s s o r   o f   g e o g r a p h y
>o h i o   w e s l e y a n   u n i v e r s i t y
>g e o l o g y   a n d   g e o g r a p h y
>d e l a w a r e   o h   4 3 0 1 5
>
>pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999
>
>jbkrygie at owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569

   Books & materials subject to prior sale, order by e-mail or telephone.
   Prices are net USD, payment by PayPal to archetype at 20ants.com,
   or international money order/check with order. Indiana pays 6% tax.
   Institutions invoiced. Books returnable in 10 days: contact us first.
   Domestic S&H: $3.50 1st book, $1.00 per additional book by USPS
   at Media rate. International, Priority Mail, or other carrier by quotation.
   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)