Current Edition Dust Jackets

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Jan 21 12:33:40 EST 2005

At 10:52 AM -0800 1/18/05, JOSEPH HILL wrote:
>When a new dust jacket is issued for a current ML title ,move editions
>or,in the case  of Doctorow's Ragtime (Allies Day painting,May 1917) the
>number on the verso page always reverts back to "1:

Joe,

I don't follow you. What do you mean when you say "move editions
or,in the case  of Doctorow's Ragtime (Allies Day painting,May
1917)"? I think I understand this:

"When a new dust jacket is issued for a current ML title, the
number on the verso page always reverts back to "1". Do I have that part right?
--
      `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
       (@@)