Dogeared 53, ModLib 128

McBride, Jo-Anne C MCF:EX JoAnne.McBride at gems7.gov.bc.ca
Thu Jan 13 11:49:34 EST 2005

Discussing the books and ending up with a full rounded and eclectic
knowledge of literature and the arts is my purpose in collecting ML.
Variations are wasted on me, as are discussions about bindings, foxing, dust
jackets and first editions. (But reading other people's fascination about it
is still interesting!)
If any one wanted to start looking at content, I'd be in on that. Last year
I started a group on Yahoo, but it didn't catch on, but another person might
have better luck.

Jo-Anne McBride
Burnaby, BC