Which Edition do I have of ML's Dante - The Divine Comedy?

Scott Sanders Intruder1400 at triad.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 10:17:06 EST 2005

I have a Modern Library printing of Dante’s The Divine Comedy with a
copyright of 1932. There is no Dust Jacket by which to gauge the edition. It
does have an Author/Title Reference in the back where Dante’s The Divine
Comedy is numbered as 208. This hardback version is listing Cerf & Klopfer
as publishers yet I believe this is pre Random House and the ML logo is
consistent with other ML publications from the 1920s, early 30s. The casing
material is exceptionally thin in construction and has the typical marbled
flyleaves. The CR page lists H. Wolff as the Binder.

Any ideas as to which edition this may be?  If I have left any clues out
then please ask for more information.

Thanks,

Scott