"Glazed" spines

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Mon Feb 28 22:39:16 EST 2005

You're thinking of Book Traps. They're little flat metal cans, like Skol
cans. You put them on the floor, the books reach in and take the sweet
poison back to the book nest.

-Michael

At 12:01 PM 2/28/2005, you wrote:

>On Feb 28, 2005, at 10:26 AM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:
>
>>Years ago, I tried a can of "book spray"
>
>"Book spray"??!!?
>
>Don't let my wife hear about that (you know, spray it around
>the house and it keeps the books out).
>

>john k.

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569

   Books & materials subject to prior sale, order by e-mail or telephone.
   Prices are net USD, payment by PayPal to archetype at 20ants.com,
   or international money order/check with order. Indiana pays 6% tax.
   Institutions invoiced. Books returnable in 10 days: contact us first.
   Domestic S&H: $3.50 1st book, $1.00 per additional book by USPS
   at Media rate. International, Priority Mail, or other carrier by quotation.
   books, individually and in lots,  specialties are non-fiction & literature
   Member: Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)